Autumn Topic 4
The focus for the final part of Autumn term is computing. We will be combining our maths and computing understanding to make and interpret pictograms using the website j2edata.
Our objectives are:
- use technology purposefully to create, organise, store, manipulate and retrieve digital content
- use technology safely and respectfully, keeping personal information private; identify where to go for help and support when they have concerns about content or contact on the internet or other online technologies
- interpret and construct simple pictograms, tally charts, block diagrams and simple tables
- ask and answer simple questions by counting the number of objects in each category and sorting the categories by quantity
- ask and answer questions about totalling and comparing categorical data
We are currently reading...
In English, we are reading 'Grandad's Island' and we will be writing our own narrative and information text based on the book.