Our new topic is...
We are POP-UP CARD DESIGNERS
We will be starting our topic with an
where the class our invited to attend a home-made exhibition of a variety of pop-up cards in the classroom.
As Design Technologists we will:
- Use knowledge of existing products to design his/her own functional products.
- Safely measure, mark out, cut, assemble and join with some accuracy.
- Make suitable choices from of tools and materials and plan out the main stages.
- Investigate and analyse existing products and those he/she has made, considering a wide range of factors.
- Explore and use mechanisms e.g. levers, sliders.